How long will I need to stay in Mexico?
The length of time a patient needs to spend in Mexico will depend on the amount of dental work needed. Many dental clinics in Mexico are connected to dental laboratories that can return custom made dental crowns and veneers within one day, reducing the waiting time between appointments.
Cosmetic dental procedures, such as laser tooth whitening, can be completed within two visits to a dental clinic while reconstructive treatments to replace missing teeth may require a longer stay due to the healing time needed between appointments.
Start treatment at home
Patients who require extensive reconstruction may want to begin treatment in their home country and have minor dental treatment such as dental fillings completed before travelling for more advanced reconstruction in the form of dental implants, to shorten the length of time necessary for treatment.
Make it a dental holiday
Patients who travel to Mexico for advanced dental care often combine the treatment with a vacation and spend a vacation period enjoying the beaches of Mexico in-between dental appointments.
- Why is Mexico a popular dental tourism destination?
- Is dental tourism the right option for me?
- Why travel abroad for dental treatment?
- Dental implants FAQ
- Dental crowns FAQ
- Dental Veneer FAQ
- Why do I need dental braces?
- Does tooth whitening work?
- How do I find a dentist in Mexico?
- Can I trust dental care in Mexico?
- Do dentists in Mexico speak English?
- Why are the costs of dental treatments lower in Mexico?
- How much can I save traveling to Mexico for dental care?
- What are dental implants?
- What is the procedure for dental implants?
- How long does dental implant treatment take?
- Are dental implants painful?
- What is the success rate of dental implants?
- What are the alternatives to dental implants?
- How much do dental implants cost?
- What is a dental veneer?
- What is the procedure for dental veneers?
- Are dental veneers painful?
- Why are most dental veneers made from porcelain?
- Are there alternatives to a dental veneer?
- What is the cost of dental veneers?
- What are dental crowns?
- What is the procedure for dental crowns?
- What material are dental crowns made from?
- How long do dental crowns last?
- How much do dental crowns cost?
Share this faq
Cancun Cosmetic Dentistry
I was treated by German and his staff in Cancun and received three bridges and veneers. The staff were extremely profess Read more...
S. Finnie, Edinburgh, UK
Copyright © 2012 MedSTAR, LLC. All Rights Reserved. DentistryinMexico.com Wilmington, Delaware, U.S.A