What is the procedure for dental crowns?
Dental crowns are custom made for each tooth. A mould of teeth will be taken and this impression will be used by a dental laboratory to make the crown so that it fits perfectly over the surface of teeth.
The finished dental crowns are bonded to teeth using a dental adhesive that is sealed using laser. The procedure for dental crowns is slightly different if the crown is being attached to a dental implant.
- Why is Mexico a popular dental tourism destination?
- Is dental tourism the right option for me?
- How long will I need to stay in Mexico?
- Why travel abroad for dental treatment?
- Dental implants FAQ
- Dental crowns FAQ
- Dental Veneer FAQ
- Why do I need dental braces?
- Does tooth whitening work?
- How do I find a dentist in Mexico?
- Can I trust dental care in Mexico?
- Do dentists in Mexico speak English?
- Why are the costs of dental treatments lower in Mexico?
- How much can I save traveling to Mexico for dental care?
- What are dental implants?
- What is the procedure for dental implants?
- How long does dental implant treatment take?
- Are dental implants painful?
- What is the success rate of dental implants?
- What are the alternatives to dental implants?
- How much do dental implants cost?
- What is a dental veneer?
- What is the procedure for dental veneers?
- Are dental veneers painful?
- Why are most dental veneers made from porcelain?
- Are there alternatives to a dental veneer?
- What is the cost of dental veneers?
- What are dental crowns?
- What material are dental crowns made from?
- How long do dental crowns last?
- How much do dental crowns cost?
Share this faq
Cancun Cosmetic Dentistry
I was treated by German and his staff in Cancun and received three bridges and veneers. The staff were extremely profess Read more...
S. Finnie, Edinburgh, UK
Copyright © 2012 MedSTAR, LLC. All Rights Reserved. DentistryinMexico.com Wilmington, Delaware, U.S.A