Why travel abroad for dental treatment?
High costs at home - lower costs abroad
The high costs associated with dental treatments prohibit many people from accessing dental care when they need it.
Many patients find that traveling abroad for dental treatment can save them as much as 70% of the cost of treatment at home.
No dental insurance at home
Many health insurance policies provided by employers do not include any dental insurance. For people without privately subsidized dental insurance, the high costs of dental care prevent them from seeking the dental treatment they need.
Even with dental insurance, patients find their treatment not included in the insurance coverage.Cosmetic dentistry procedures are rarely covered and cost much less abroad.
No waiting lists - book a dental treatment and leave the next day
In the UK, Canada and much of Europe long waiting lists for national health dental treatment can make teeth problems worse. Private dental care costs in countries such as the UK and Canada are as high as the US and many people travel abroad to find cheaper alternatives.
High quality dental care
Dental clinics in popular dental tourism countries, such as Mexico, adhere to the same standards of care as US clinics. Many dentists and dental surgeons in Mexico studied and qualified as dentists in the US, UK or Canada. Mexican dentists travel often to the US for advanced training and are up-to-date on the latest dental treatment methods.
Traveling abroad for medical treatment not only saves money but offers patients the chance to recover in private and have advanced dental work in complete confidentiality. Patients traveling for cosmetic dentistry treatments, or patients already on holiday in dental tourism destinations, return to normal life with a new perfect smile all the more enhanced by a glowing tan.
DentistryinMexico.com offers patients options for affordable dental care, with or without dental insurance.
- Why is Mexico a popular dental tourism destination?
- Is dental tourism the right option for me?
- How long will I need to stay in Mexico?
- Dental implants FAQ
- Dental crowns FAQ
- Dental Veneer FAQ
- Why do I need dental braces?
- Does tooth whitening work?
- How do I find a dentist in Mexico?
- Can I trust dental care in Mexico?
- Do dentists in Mexico speak English?
- Why are the costs of dental treatments lower in Mexico?
- How much can I save traveling to Mexico for dental care?
- What are dental implants?
- What is the procedure for dental implants?
- How long does dental implant treatment take?
- Are dental implants painful?
- What is the success rate of dental implants?
- What are the alternatives to dental implants?
- How much do dental implants cost?
- What is a dental veneer?
- What is the procedure for dental veneers?
- Are dental veneers painful?
- Why are most dental veneers made from porcelain?
- Are there alternatives to a dental veneer?
- What is the cost of dental veneers?
- What are dental crowns?
- What is the procedure for dental crowns?
- What material are dental crowns made from?
- How long do dental crowns last?
- How much do dental crowns cost?
Share this faq
Cancun Cosmetic Dentistry
I was treated by German and his staff in Cancun and received three bridges and veneers. The staff were extremely profess Read more...
S. Finnie, Edinburgh, UK
Copyright © 2012 MedSTAR, LLC. All Rights Reserved. DentistryinMexico.com Wilmington, Delaware, U.S.A